A new grant system has been introduced into the App world which aims at solving most of the challenges young African entrepreneurs face.
EasyBizGrant App, which was released on November 10, 2016, will solve unemployment issues in Africa which is on the increase.
It will also give best business solutions to problems faced in businesses through mentorship, help African webmasters, blogs and website owners.
The President of Rays and Beams Pavillion Ltd, Nnanna Igwe, a young dynamic Nigerian entrepreneur, said, “African start ups could make money online through our Affiliate program, such as “My Goods, Service and I” as their marketplace where people around the world could easily connect to them.”
He further stated that, “This feature works both online and offline and users can sell and buy unique goods/services and connect with entrepreneurs who want to share ideas, collaborate and are in need.”
Through the EasyBizGrant App platform, entrepreneurs can:
- Apply for the African Entrepreneur Start-up Project Financial Grant
- Make money online through Affiliate program
- Tell the world about themselves and their goods/service via our marketplace
- Get 35% discount to Learn ICT with NUU Creativity Hub, (Only in Nigeria)
- Meet Angel investors looking for creative and innovative minds
- Seek, find and link up with selfless innovators/ entrepreneurs for partnership, their expertise, time and free services on their project (in case of low capital)
- Stay connected with a Business Mentor on the go 24/7
- Meet Africa’s Most Powerful Women and Young CEOs
- See the Best Business Ideas in Africa that will make them young millionaires
- Contribute to Africa’s Business Community growth
According to a 2013 survey by the Nigerian Institute of Social and Economic Research, most of the capacity building programmes aimed at addressing youth unemployment have concentrated more on training without any tie-in to the provision of small business
This, he explains, is a critical success factor to the establishment of small businesses.
In addition, they barely take care of the entire training value chain in terms of Entrepreneurship, Business Management and Technical Skills.
In this bid, the App will also feature:
- Best Business Ideas in Africa for local and foreign investors to know the best business to invest their money into.
- African Young CEOs. They are youths who have set the pace for other young people who are interested in entrepreneurship, how they are changing the world around them and far beyond.
- Financial grant that ranges between $300 to $2000 will be given to youths for business start-up.
According to Igwe, the App is to contribute to entrepreneurial development in the African continent and also drive the idea that Africa needs to be the market hub of the world.
“The peculiarity of Africa Entrepreneur Start-up Project is that there is no ultimate winner in any season, rather our panellists will go through the proposals and approve hundreds of proposals for financial grant,” he added.
The company’s mission is to add10,000 entrepreneurs yearly in Africa and also expands 5,000 businesses.