The Speaker, Nasarawa State House of Assembly, Balarabe Abdullahi, has praised the peaceful conduct of APC State Congress saying the exercise has further demonstrated the peace and unity among party members and stakeholders in Nasarawa State.
Balarabe Abdullahi who was speaking in response to the Saturday’s exercise where the state executive officials emerged through consensus said it has further brightened the chances of the party winning future elections in the state.
He appreciated the giant efforts of APC stakeholders in the state that saw to the success of the consensus and the entire exercise.
While calling for more commitment and unity from party members he enjoined the new officials to work relentlessly to build more unity and victory of the party in future elections.
Speaker Balarabe Abdullahi congratulated the new APC State Executive Officials and wish them success and the best of tenure.
Dr John Mamman the immediate past Interim Caretaker Committee Chairman retained his chairmanship position alongside 35 other officials who emerged through consensus.
Other top officials to pilot the affairs of the party for the next 4 years are:
1. Vice-Chairman – Aliyu Barde,
2. Secretary – Hon. Aliyu Bello,
3. Organizing Secretary – Barr. Hassan Abubakar.
4. Youth Leader – Abdullahi Masi.
5. PRO -Otaru Douglas.
- Woman Leader – Mrs Blessing Ebuga.
7. Auditor – Murtala Danmadami.
The Zonal Vice-Chairmen:
1. Mohammed Ayitogo – Nasarawa South.
2. Arch. Shehu Tukur – Nasarawa West.
3. Magson Anthony Zarmo – Nasarawa North among others.