Gombe PDP conducts primaries in 6 Federal Constituencies, 24 state constituencies
Rebecca Mu’azu, Gombe
The Gombe State People’s Democratic Party has conducted primary elections in the 6 Federal Constituencies and 24 State Constituencies, getting the party set for the 2023 elections.
Voice of Nigeria’s Correspondent in Gombe reports that the elections were conducted through voting by delegates, selected from each of the 114 wards and 11 local government areas.
Below are the results of the outcome, beginning from State Constituencies.
1. Akko Central: Dr. Abdullahi Bashir Gaddafi
2. Akko North: Umar Adamu Kalajanga
3. Akko West: Alh Adamu Kashere
1. Balanga South, Meriji Adamu Majoro
2. Balanga North Saratu Hamman Jauro
1. Billiri East, Yakubu Daniel Ladollis
2. Billiri West, Nimrod Malon Yari
1. Dukku South, Zakariyya Ya’u Sa’idu
2. Dukku North, Abdulrahman Buba Zaune
1. Funakaye North, Mohammed Buba
2. Funakaye South, Abubakar Adamu
1. Gombe North, Ahmed Kawuwa Abubakar
2. Gombe South, Ismail Usmandodo
1. Kaltungo west, Gabriel Galadima
2. Kaltungo East, Hassan Reuben
1. Kwami West, Adamu Rilwanu
2. Kwami East, Ahmad Abubakar Doho
1. Nafada North, Haji Baba
2. Nafada South, Ibrahim Kawu Musa
1. Shongom: Zubairu Ayala
2. Pero Chonge, Markus Samuel
YAMALTU DEBA LGA:
1. Deba, Salisu Inuwa Lano
2. Yamaltu East, Kabiru Haruna Wade
3. Yamaltu West Samaila Garba
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
1. Dukku/Nafaɗa, El-Rasheed Abdullahi
2. Gombe/Kwami/Funakaye, Yaya Bauchi Tongo
3. Akko, Aishatu Mohammwd B. Ahmad
4. Yamaltu Deba, Inuwa Garba
5. Billiri/Balanga, Ali JC Isa
6. Kaltungo/Shongom, Obed Paul Shehu
Announcing the results of votes cast in Billiri, the Returning Officer of the People’s Democratic Party for Balanga/Billiri Federal Constituency, Mr. Musa Shehu Abubakar, said the process was conducted under a peaceful atmosphere.
Mr. Abubakar said 62 delegates from the 20 wards in the Constituency, were accredited, but one did not show up, hence 61 delegates voted and Mr. Ali Isa JC won with 43 votes, defeating 9 others.
Speaking with journalists after his emergence as the candidate of the PDP in the Balanga/Billiri Federal Constituency, my Ali JC thanked God and the people for choosing him to represent them during the 2023 election for the House of Representatives.
He promised to ensure that the people got the best representation in the national assembly, by providing them with the dividends of democracy.
The PDP Candidate for Balanga/Billiri Federal Constituency thanked his fellow contestants for sharing in his joy, saying the party wull come out stronger, because they will unite to ensure victory for the party, because they contest is a family affair.